Linked Events

• Mexican Adventure: August 06, 2016 - August 11, 2016

Author Topic: Mexican Adventure  (Read 443 times)

Jim Masters

• OE Proprietor
  • Valued Customer
  • I'm the one on the left.
    • Ocean Explorers
Mexican Adventure
« on: April 15, 2016, 04:10:54 PM »
Join us for marvelous Mexican adventure.  We will stay on the Riviera Maya and do some ocean diving, some Cenote diving and some Whale Shark snorkeling.  An optional excursion over to Cozumel for a day of turtle rescue will be scheduled.  For more info see the flyer at: http://www.njoceanexplorers.com/EventFlyers/flyer%20mayan%202016%20final.pdf
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 01:12:06 PM by Instructor Bry »
Dive often, dive safe.

Instructor Jay

• OE Instructor
  • Valued Customer
  • In life, the road may fork... So drive carefully.
Re: Mexican Adventure
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 03:52:50 PM »
As usual, this was a great trip.  We did two dives in the beautiful cenotes, several ocean drift dives across lush and vibrant reefs, and a side trip to snorkel with whale sharks and manta rays.  Some of our travelers even found time to visit the nearby Mayan ruins at Tulum and Chichen Itza.

Many divers took the opportunity to complete training in Fish Identification, Drift Diving, Boat Diving, Advanced Open Water, and even Open Water!  The guides were helpful and efficient, and took extra care of the several young divers that we had with us.

The resort is one of the most beautiful that we visit anywhere in our travels.  With three large swimming pools, a private ocean lagoon, and several bars and restaurants on-property, this place gives new meaning to the term "all-inclusive".

I'll certainly be returning to the Mayan Riviera on the next OE trip.  Whether this will be your first trip with us, or your 20th; I highly recommend it.

If anyone finds a Sea & Sea DX2000 digital camera floating in the ocean somewhere, I was young and needed the money.