Author Topic: PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty Course - May 8  (Read 237 times)

Instructor Jay

• OE Instructor
  • Valued Customer
  • In life, the road may fork... So drive carefully.
PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty Course - May 8
« on: January 30, 2017, 01:39:28 PM »
Hi Everyone!  Please join Instructors Peter and Jay at the shop for a couple of hours on Monday, May 8 at 7:00pm for a great course!

Every diver, whether you have 5 or 500 dives, can benefit from the PADI Enriched Air Diver course.  I encourage my Open Water students to take this course as soon as they can, so they can enjoy the benefits of diving on enriched air.

- Do you feel fatigued after doing multiple dives on air?
- Do you want to safely extend your allowable dive times (no decompression limits)?
- Do you want to increase your safety margin on all dives?
- Are you interested in gaining knowledge while having a great time in the process?

If you answered yes to any of the above; then the PADI Enriched Air Nitrox course is for you!

The Nitrox (Enriched Air) Diver course is PADIís most popular specialty course, and itís easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive dives.    This is the entry-level certification course for recreational divers wishing to utilize Nitrox (EAN) as a breathing gas. The objective of this course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards, and proper procedures for using Nitrox mixes from twenty two (22) to forty (40) percent oxygen content.

• Prerequisites:  12 yrs old; Open Water certification
  • Course tuition: $125     Book/DVD $85
  • Requirements:  One classroom session and 2 recommended training dives.  Training dives may be omitted, but are highly recommended and are easily combined with other specialty dives.

* Please pre-register, read the book, and complete the knowledge review questions prior to class.  Unfortunately, you will be unable to take the test until the book work is completed.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 01:58:08 PM by Instructor Jay »
If anyone finds a Sea & Sea DX2000 digital camera floating in the ocean somewhere, I was young and needed the money.

Instructor Jay

• OE Instructor
  • Valued Customer
  • In life, the road may fork... So drive carefully.
Re: PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty Course - May 8
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 04:19:10 PM »
Who's planning on attending this great course?  You'll be glad you did!
If anyone finds a Sea & Sea DX2000 digital camera floating in the ocean somewhere, I was young and needed the money.